Can you believe it is already the end of another half term!
Our Silver Class top 5 moments of the week are:
1) "In Maths we have been learning how to find the area." - Logan
2) "In English we had a SPAG week, looking at prefixes and suffixes" - Lillie
3) "We made a plan our of dream…
This week in Silver class we have been busy bees once again! Here are just some of the things we have been learning about.
1) In Mathematics we have been learning about translation using a grid and reflections using a mirror.
2) In History we are learning more about crime and punishment,…
This week we have been learning lots of new things. Here are our top 5 moments of the week.
1) "In History we have been learning about Roman crime and punishment." - Kyra
2) "In Dance we have been learning a Chinese New Year dance." - Niamh
3) "We have been learning about negative…
Our top 5 moments in Silver class this week are:
1) We have been busy (and very noisily) making our own instruments. Have a look at our gallery linked below!
"I made a maraca out of a plastic bottle and some colourful tape." - Ebony
2) "In Science we also made our pan pipes. They helped…
This week we have been very busy in Silver class. Here are our top 5 moments of the week.
1) We have been writing our own spooky stories in groups, ready to record our podcasts next week!
2) We celebrated Children in Need and learnt all about how our money supports the charity.
In Silver Class this week we have been very busy with lots of learning!
Here are our top 5 moments of the week:
1) "We have been learning about conductors and insulators and making circuits to test different materials." - Isaac
2) "In Maths we have been learning to find the…
This week in Silver Class the children have been working very hard to plan and then write their biographies about Neil Armstrong. We have learnt lots of interesting facts about his life, including his famous journey to the Moon. "Did you know Neil narrowly escaped death?" - Viaan
In Science, we…
Hello from Silver Class!
These are our top 5 moments this week.
1) We have done reading skills and our reading skills book is The Twits.
2) Today AFC Fylde came in and we played bench ball and dodgeball in PE.
3) In English we have been writing notes for our biography about Neil…
Our top 5 moments in Silver class this week -
1) "We have been learning about Neil Armstrong in English. We are making a timeline of his life." - Jamie
2) "In Mathematics we have been converting fractions to decimals." - Archie
3) "On Tuesday we had a non-uniform day to remember the Queen…
What a wonderful first week in Silver class. The children have been fantastic and settled into the expectations of being in Year 4 so well. We've had a fun week, and even though we knew each other very well already, we have played some games and activities to find out even more about our…
This week was performance week for some of the children in Bronze Class. We were so impressed with the school production of The Jungle Groove! All the children have worked so hard and put on an AMAZING performance
Our top 5 moments of the week in Bronze Class
1) In Mathematics we have…
We have certainly packed a lot into a 4-day week this week!
In English we have been planning, writing and recording our own audiobook retelling the story The Dragon Slayer.
In Mathematics, we are continuing our learning on time, looking at converting intervals of time and sequencing the…