Five big moments from the week -
1. In Mathematics, we explored short division method with remainders and read Roman Numerals.
2. In English, we drew calligrams and then wrote our own calligram shape poem.
3. In Science, we understood the life cycle of a flowering plant and drew life cycles.
4. In History, we learnt about the life and legacy of George Stephenson and wrote his biography.
5. In Computing, we learnt how to research a topic using a search engine.
There was no awards assembly this week due to the SATs tests.