26 May 2023
In our final week before half term we have once again been very active and have made the most of the nice weather outside.
- We have been practising for Sports Day (first Tuesday back after half term!) with some of the other classes, practising: 100m sprint, hurdles, obstacle courses and relay.
- We have also been active in gymnastics, completing our final gymnastics routine with Miss Leah, whilst group 2 have continued to go to West View for swimming sessions.
- In PSHCE the Lancashire Fire Department visited us to carry out a ‘Road Sense Safety talk’ in preparation for us travelling to High School next year and how we can do this. After the session, we made small informative posters than are now displayed in our PSHCE Big Book.
- Each class in KS2 was given a composer to research ready for a KS2 Music Assembly after half term. Our composer was John Barry. We carried out research and created PowerPoints to present to the other KS2 classes after half term.
- In English we wrote our persuasive letters to Mrs Cole, in the hope of persuading her to let us run our Enterprise Project with the ideas that we have developed. This week we have also selected our products and presented our costings in the form of a graph in Mathematics.