29 April 2022
- Awesome Revision in Mathematics and English – all the children are doing themselves proud! A massive well done!
- We learnt about the Human Life Cycle in Science, learning about the seven stages and about what happens in each of the stages. We then created a timeline displaying this information.
- We carried out Market Research in Design Technology. We split into different groups and went around the different classrooms gathering information about which products might be popular if we were to sell them.
- In Music we began to learn about the famous composer John Williams. Each KS2 class was given the task of creating a presentation about John Williams and his famous works, ready to present to the rest of KS2 in a few weeks time.
- In Physical Education we continued practising our dribbling and shooting skills during Football Development.