Highlights of our week
1. We learnt about animal survival in Science, animals basic needs are water, food, air and shelter.
2. In English we have learnt more about orang-utans and about verbs, adjectives and nouns.
3. Mr Speakman taught us gymnastics in PE, we made some balanced sequences.
4. In RE, we wrote and drew special symbols about our lives.
5. In Mathematics we learnt a new subtraction method.
Star of the Week - Frankie
Merit Certificate - James
Merit Certificate - Denis
Good Friend Award - Marhama
Football Award - Payton